Refund & Cancellation Policy
- The client agrees to not contract any other broker or carrier during the respective time which corresponds with their shipping option. Any client that is found working with another broker or carrier during this period, is subject to a non-refundable deposit fee.
- Carriers are not licensed or insured to transport any personal or household goods, however, we do understand that you may need to put some items in the vehicle. Carrier is not liable for damage caused to the vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. These items must be put in the trunk and kept to a limit of 100 lbs. Any exceptions must be previously discussed and approved by SM Transports An additional fee may be assessed for personal items of any weight. Any misrepresentation of the personal belongings will result in a change of price and/or a dry run fee of $150 if a carrier is made to attend the scene of the pick-up and the shipment is different from expected. If a carrier is sent out and the vehicle is not ready as indicated by the shipper there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee. SHS Logistics must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pick up or delivery, the shipper must have an alternate representative take his/her place as shipper.
- Trucking harm claims are covered via transporters from $100,000 up to $250,000 freight protection per load, and at least 3/4 of 1,000,000 dollars public responsibility and property harm. Any harm caused to a vehicle during transport falls straightforwardly under the obligation of the transporter and not HS Logistics . All transporters contracted will have protection to cover harm brought about by the driver or burglary during transport. In case harm is done, HS Logistics will give you a full protection bundle for the transporter to record a case. All cases should be noted and endorsed for at season of conveyance and submitted recorded as a hard copy inside 15 days of conveyance.
- If a transporter is conveyed and the vehicle isn’t prepared as demonstrated by the transporter there will be an extra $75.00 rescheduling charge. HS Logistics should be advised, should the transporter be inaccessible for get or conveyance, the transporter should have an other agent take his/her place as transporter. In the event that under any circumstance the vehicle becomes inaccessible during a planned get window, after a request has been set, HS Logistics won’t discount the store sum.
- Dispatched orders should be dropped by calling the workplaces of HS Logistics at 201-559-7999 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scratch-offs should be made no under 24 hours before the get date. Retractions of dispatched orders are liable to a non-refundable $200 expense.
- A $150.00 non-functional expense will be charged for all non-running vehicles. This will be remembered for the last statement got from HS Logistics . On the off chance that the vehicle becomes non-functional during transport, this expense will be applied to the first statement.
- HS Logistics consents to give a transporter to move your vehicle as speedily as conceivable as per your guidelines yet can’t ensure get or conveyance on a predetermined date. A dropping expense of $200 will be charged for orders dropped 7 days before the mentioned accessible get date. HS Logistics doesn’t consent to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor will it be responsible for disappointment of mechanical or working pieces of your vehicle. Transporter warrants that he/she will follow through on the cost cited due HS Logistics for conveyed vehicles and won’t look to charge back a Visa. This arrangement and any shipment here under is liable to all agreements of the transporter’s duty and the uniform straight bill of replenishing, duplicates of which are accessible at the workplace of the transporter.
13721 greenwood DR Woodbridge, VA 22193