1) The transporter and driver mutually and independently are approved to work and ship his/her or their engine vehicle between its pickup area and the objective. While each work will be made to affirm a driver for the assessed date, no assurance of pickup or conveyance date can be made. Deferrals might happen because of transporter plans, mechanical disappointment, harsh climate, demonstrations of God, among other unanticipated conditions. HS Logistics won’t be liable for any charges or liabilities caused because of deferral of pickup or conveyance. This incorporates however isn’t restricted to carrier tickets or rental vehicle expenses. The customer will be given the transporter’s timetable at the hour of dispatch.
2) The client agrees to not contract any other broker or carrier during the respective time which corresponds with their shipping option. Any client that is found working with another broker or carrier during this period, is subject to a non-refundable deposit fee.
3) Contracted carriers provide door to door transport if the truck driver can physically reach the pick-up and delivery addresses. If access to the pickup or delivery location is restricted by narrow streets, low-hanging trees or tight turns, the driver may ask that you meet the truck at a large parking lot nearby, such as a grocery store.
4) Carriers are not licensed or insured to transport any personal or household goods, however, we do understand that you may need to put some items in the vehicle. Carrier is not liable for damage caused to the vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. These items must be put in the trunk and kept to a limit of 100 lbs. Any exceptions must be previously discussed and approved by HS Logistics An additional fee may be assessed for personal items of any weight. Any misrepresentation of the personal belongings will result in a change of price and/or a dry run fee of $150 if a carrier is made to attend the scene of the pick-up and the shipment is different from expected. If a carrier is sent out and the vehicle is not ready as indicated by the shipper there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee.HS Logistics must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pick up or delivery, the shipper must have an alternate representative take his/her place as shipper.
5) Vehicles must be tendered to the carrier in good running condition with no more than a half tank of fuel. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, or antennas not tied down. Any claim for loss or damage must be noted and signed on condition report at time of delivery.
6) Trucking harm claims are covered via transporters from $100,000 up to $250,000 freight protection per load, and at least 3/4 of 1,000,000 dollars public responsibility and property harm. Any harm caused to a vehicle during transport falls straightforwardly under the obligation of the transporter and not HS Logistics. All transporters contracted will have protection to cover harm brought about by the driver or burglary during transport. In case harm is done, HS Logistics will give you a full protection bundle for the transporter to record a case. All cases should be noted and endorsed for at season of conveyance and submitted recorded as a hard copy inside 15 days of conveyance.
7) If a transporter is conveyed and the vehicle isn’t prepared as demonstrated by the transporter there will be an extra $75.00 rescheduling charge. HS Logistics should be advised, should the transporter be inaccessible for get or conveyance, the transporter should have an other agent take his/her place as transporter. In the event that under any circumstance the vehicle becomes inaccessible during a planned get window, after a request has been set, HS Logistics won’t discount the store sum.
8) The customer ought to by no means deliver or get vehicle(s) from a transporter without an examination report (Bill of Lading/BOL) paying little mind to the hour of day or the climate conditions. Inability to do as such may bring about the customer’s failure to record a harm guarantee. Transporters protection will just handle claims for harms because of the transporter’s own carelessness. Harm should be accounted for to HS Logistics inside 24 hours of conveyance. Harm should be unmistakably recorded on the BOL and endorsed by the driver (no exemptions). In case there is harm during transport, the customer should record those harms on the last assessment report, pay the excess equilibrium expressed on this understanding, and afterward contact the transporter’s principle office just as the transporter’s insurance agency. Inability to document any harm on the last investigation report delivers the transporter of any risk and would bring about the powerlessness to handle a harm guarantee.
9) Dispatched orders should be dropped by calling the workplaces of HS Logistics at 888-878-4910 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scratch-offs should be made no under 24 hours before the get date. Retractions of dispatched orders are liable to a non-refundable $200 expense.
10) A $150.00 non-functional expense will be charged for all non-running vehicles. This will be remembered for the last statement got from HS Logistics. On the off chance that the vehicle becomes non-functional during transport, this expense will be applied to the first statement.
11) HS Logistics consents to give a transporter to move your vehicle as speedily as conceivable as per your guidelines yet can’t ensure get or conveyance on a predetermined date. A dropping expense of $200 will be charged for orders dropped 7 days before the mentioned accessible get date. HS Logistics doesn’t consent to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor will it be responsible for disappointment of mechanical or working pieces of your vehicle. Transporter warrants that he/she will follow through on the cost cited due HS Logistics for conveyed vehicles and won’t look to charge back a Visa. This arrangement and any shipment here under is liable to all agreements of the transporter’s duty and the uniform straight bill of replenishing, duplicates of which are accessible at the workplace of the transporter.
12) This arrangement will be represented by and understood as per the laws of the State of California. The gatherings further concur that any legitimate activity emerging out of this arrangement should be recorded in a court of ward, and HS Logistics’s risk is restricted to the measure of cash HS Logistics’s agent’s expense as it were. The customer thus submits to the ward of such courts and postpones any right to purview in some other area. I thusly consent to the vehicle terms given by HS Logistics. I approve a little initial installment to be paid to HS Logistics by means of a credit or charge card or check by telephone or mail. I further comprehend that any excess equilibrium is expected on conveyance and that it should be settled completely through cash, clerk’s check, and cash request, to the approved carrier.